help w/pro2096R

Status
Not open for further replies.

babyhuey

Radio shack replaced my 2096,finally after sending to their place for repair with no results.Now my local store cannot program the radio the way my old one was set up. It appears that they changed their clone model. I would like to get this set up the way I want it set up not the way theirs is set up. The scanner shows Wayne County Sheriff but nothing comes across, also I lost Metro Airport police.I would love to bring a list to someone and have them program it. I know nothing about it and am at everybody's mercy.I live in the Westland Mi. area. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks............Baby Hue

MetalManMI

babyhuey said:
Radio shack replaced my 2096,finally after sending to their place for repair with no results.Now my local store cannot program the radio the way my old one was set up. It appears that they changed their clone model. I would like to get this set up the way I want it set up not the way theirs is set up. The scanner shows Wayne County Sheriff but nothing comes across, also I lost Metro Airport police.I would love to bring a list to someone and have them program it. I know nothing about it and am at everybody's mercy.I live in the Westland Mi. area. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks............Baby Hue

We (Wayne Co Sheriff's Office) migrated to MPSCS...the analog system has been aborted, that's why you're not hearing anything on it now. I believe the Airport Authority also moved off the old system, too...not 100% sure about that one though...

Status
Not open for further replies.