HELP with pro164

Status
Not open for further replies.

wayniac2010

My scanner just stopped picking up channels and I don't see the trunking icon but it work in signal stalker for a few channels. I didn't do anything to it.

ST-Bob

Premium Subscriber
With all the rebanding going on it's possible the trunked system has changed its frequencies. Check the database and compare it to what's programmed in your scanner. I'll bet you see a difference.

gmclam

Premium Subscriber
PRO-164 & trunking

Can you tell us where you are and/or what system(s) you are monitoring that stopped working? Over the past two weeks the Sacramento CA systems both rebanded.

I don't see the trunking icon...
If the system was rebanded, it is likely that you will need to do more than just change the frequencies in the scanner. The scanner must be told the system is a rebanded system. After we know which system we're talking about, we can advise you.

N2SCV

Premium Subscriber
A few things: Somehow you may have changed the mode on the control channel, it's easy to do, I've done it by pushing the mode button on accident.

You can also do a hard reset - Re-initialize radio <and all memory> - Press 0, 1, ENT, during welcome message (PSR-300/400 Operating Tips - The RadioReference Wiki).

You'll have to re-program everything.

wayniac2010

help

I can't pick up any stations (i.e. Sac metro fire,city fire sac county pd, AMR, sutter roseville) only a few when using signal stalker.

Status
Not open for further replies.