Help with Programming bct15x

Status
Not open for further replies.

brockspencer

I am having issues with programming.
I would like to only scan on system at a time and have the ability to scan other systems only. can it be done and how?

example-
I want to only scan my ucan system but have the ability to scan my work LTR system only or another system only. I don't want it to roll through all systems.

Blackink

You should be able to scan whatever system's you'd like to listen to, whether it's one system or ten systems at once.
Do you have quick keys assigned to the Systems? If you do, you should then be able to activate them by pressing the number on the key pad that is associated with the Quick Key assigned to the System to either turn that/those systems on or off.
Read the top of this Web page from the "Easier To Read Manual" with an explanation about using Quick Keys with your scanner:Easier to Read BCT15-X Scanner Manual

DJ88

Let's say you have 5 systems programmed, for argument's sake. You would have quick keys 1 thru 5 activated in order to scan all five systems. If all five are activated, you will see SO: 1 2 3 4 5 **** at the bottom of the display. If you only want to monitor, say, 1 and 2, press 3, 4, and 5 on the keypad and that will deactivate systems 3, 4, and 5. You should see SO: 1 2 ******* at the bottom of the display, and it will only scan those two systems. To reactivate the other systems press 3, 4, and 5 and all 5 will appear at the bottom of the display again and it will scan all 5 systems. If everything is programmed properly that should work.
There is a slightly different process involved for activating and deactivating group quick keys but I'm not going to go into that now unless you're having a problem with them. If so, post.

Last edited:

brockspencer

I did that. I wiped out all the programing and re did it and now it's working. Thanks for the help everyone

joetnymedic

Feed Provider
i was going to make it easy and ask what software you were using as well as what you were trying to monitor but you have no contact info.

Status
Not open for further replies.