• Effective immediately we will be deleting, without notice, any negative threads or posts that deal with the use of encryption and streaming of scanner audio.

We've noticed a huge increase in rants and negative posts that revolve around agencies going to encryption due to the broadcasting of scanner audio on the internet. It's now worn out and continues to be the same recycled rants. These rants hijack the threads and derail the conversation. They no longer have a place anywhere on this forum other than in the designated threads in the Rants forum in the Tavern.

If you violate these guidelines your post will be deleted without notice and an infraction will be issued. We are not against discussion of this issue. You just need to do it in the right place. For example:
    https://forums.radioreference.com/rants/224104-official-thread-live-audio-feeds-scanners-wait-encryption.html

PSR-800: Help with restoring SD card and restore library

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, to all the PSR800 people, could someone possibly walk me through restoring a psr800.. I can't get anything to load.. it was errored out... I finally got it working but I need the copy of the sd card or something to load the info with zip code, etc.. I could call you or something.. it won't load the main library that allows you to type a city or zip code isn't loading..that part doesn't show up.. does anyone have a sequence list to restore it.. I'm on a win10 btw.
Thanks
Harmon-K5HDM

Have you tried to "prepare memory card for first use" (can't remember the exact wording) from the EZScan software?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Yes, I have the scanner working and I have been able to load some things into it.. what I am trying to do is restore the nationwide database list to the radio

Try This -

1. In EazyScan click on Updates and select check for Library Update. If you don't have the latest then update EZScan with the latest.

2. After the update of library is finished it will ask you if you want to update the Scanner SD Card which you say yes to and also yes to Location.

You coluld also copy latest Library from EZScan by clicking on Scanner/SDCard on top of software and select Copy Library to Scanner SD CArd

That should do it.

mike_s104

Premium Subscriber
Try This -

1. In EazyScan click on Updates and select check for Library Update. If you don't have the latest then update EZScan with the latest.

2. After the update of library is finished it will ask you if you want to update the Scanner SD Card which you say yes to and also yes to Location.

You coluld also copy latest Library from EZScan by clicking on Scanner/SDCard on top of software and select Copy Library to Scanner SD CArd

That should do it.
Kinda what I said too but this way you can select the option to format the entire microSD card.

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.