PSR-800: Help with restoring SD card and restore library

Status
Not open for further replies.

deejayaustin

Premium Subscriber
Hey, to all the PSR800 people, could someone possibly walk me through restoring a psr800.. I can't get anything to load.. it was errored out... I finally got it working but I need the copy of the sd card or something to load the info with zip code, etc.. I could call you or something.. it won't load the main library that allows you to type a city or zip code isn't loading..that part doesn't show up.. does anyone have a sequence list to restore it.. I'm on a win10 btw.
Thanks
Harmon-K5HDM

deejayaustin

Premium Subscriber
Have you tried to "prepare memory card for first use" (can't remember the exact wording) from the EZScan software?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Yes, I have the scanner working and I have been able to load some things into it.. what I am trying to do is restore the nationwide database list to the radio

deejayaustin

Premium Subscriber
I pretty familiar with these scanners, so I doubt it's something easy that happens all the time.. I usually fix these for people

Swipesy

Try This -

1. In EazyScan click on Updates and select check for Library Update. If you don't have the latest then update EZScan with the latest.

2. After the update of library is finished it will ask you if you want to update the Scanner SD Card which you say yes to and also yes to Location.

You coluld also copy latest Library from EZScan by clicking on Scanner/SDCard on top of software and select Copy Library to Scanner SD CArd

That should do it.

mike_s104

Premium Subscriber
Try This -

1. In EazyScan click on Updates and select check for Library Update. If you don't have the latest then update EZScan with the latest.

2. After the update of library is finished it will ask you if you want to update the Scanner SD Card which you say yes to and also yes to Location.

You coluld also copy latest Library from EZScan by clicking on Scanner/SDCard on top of software and select Copy Library to Scanner SD CArd

That should do it.

Kinda what I said too but this way you can select the option to format the entire microSD card.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 240
Status
Not open for further replies.