Here we go again

Status
Not open for further replies.

FFPM571

Premium Subscriber
Guess your reaching.. What desperation posts ? Selling extra equipmenth that I don' t have a need for to other hobbyists at reasonable prices..

KSJ745

werinshades said:
I'm sorry all this excitement bores you, but I figure it beats desperation posts on equipment for sale...LOL. http://www.radioreference.com/forums/search.php?searchid=1110036 Hey, I thought you were my friend !!! Now back to the action:

Sergeant 720 on-viewed a van pull up with numerous bullet holes while sitting st St. Bernards Hospital. Inside was a 26 year old male who was shot in the right shoulder and right arm. Didn't happen there, but their seems to be a rash of friends helping friends in Englewood...once again, feeling the love!

I'll be over here:
http://www.radioreference.com/forums/showthread.php?t=103861

Keep up the good work Dave. We need more frontline reporters like you!

Last edited:

RADIOGUY2002

Jeez

If you don't like it turn the channel, ((here we go again with the falme war)). Nice pun, I couldn't resit.

**((It's not ........., it's actuality))** in the streets of Chicago

werinshades

Premium Subscriber
Here I Am Again

FFPM571 said:
Guess your reaching.. What desperation posts ? Selling extra equipmenth that I don' t have a need for to other hobbyists at reasonable prices..

Not at all. If you're not interested in the thread, then no need to reply. Most of the replies are via PM's, which is just fine. I have to admit, it does look like i'm replying to myself, and it was a funny comment you made, so I appreciate the jab.
The thread author felt it important enough to post about the numerous Aggravated Batteries/Homicides in Chicago to post. Majority of my listening is Chicago Police & Fire so it fit right in to my listening habits. The moderator of the forums must feel the posts are within the guidlines, so the thread continues. I'll guess your primary listening in Chicago Fire based upon your photo albums. If you'd like to contribute something useful to the forum, I and many others would be anxious to see you post. You even called me out by name, which is just fine, but then made it personal. Any problems you have with my postings, send me a PM next time. That would probably be the adult way to handle it.
Based upon a couple responses here and those that filled my PM box over the last couple of days, seems more than a few disagree with you and enjoy the "city updates" as they've been referred to. I'll assume the moderator has not locked the thread, and may be enjoying the postings as well. Their is an epidemic in Chicago right now, it's in the form of lead poisioning. To some, this kind of listening is not exciting or the least bit interesting. Ho hum I say..back to the constant action in Chicago. Postings soon to follow..thanks to all the responses.

werinshades

Premium Subscriber
Another Walk-Up Shooting...3 Shot!

I knew it wouldn't stay quiet much longer. Male black walked up on a house at 69th Ada and shot 3. 1 found on the porch, 2 more were found in the house. Wounds were non-life threatening, as 2 of the 3 offenders had gluteus wounds...for all you medical people out here. Ambs. 14, 30, 24 did the transporting. This one should make the morning news rounds...

RADIOGUY2002

Medical Terminolgy

Nice, yea I guess their luckily. I love the terminolgy their A**. Soon its going to be drive by on bikes as these gas prices sky rocket.

werinshades

Premium Subscriber
Add another 5..

3 seperate incidents..2 shootings in the area of 103rd Wentworth within minutes of each other. 2 males, 1 female shot...Amb. 60 transported 1 to Roseland Hospital, the other 2 managed to drive themselves. Very confusing scene as the police couldn't get a straight answer from either of them.
2 more shot at 83rd Commercial. 2 teens..both 13 years old were shot at from across the street by a M/1, short black hair. 1 victim shot in the left foot, the other had a graze wound and both were taken to Comers Hospital by Amb. 9.
Last night they found a 20 year old male with his throat slahed at 61st Menard. DOA on the scene in the alley.

Statevillian

Garfield Ridge

werinshades said:
3 seperate incidents..2 shootings in the area of 103rd Wentworth within minutes of each other. 2 males, 1 female shot...Amb. 60 transported 1 to Roseland Hospital, the other 2 managed to drive themselves. Very confusing scene as the police couldn't get a straight answer from either of them.
2 more shot at 83rd Commercial. 2 teens..both 13 years old were shot at from across the street by a M/1, short black hair. 1 victim shot in the left foot, the other had a graze wound and both were taken to Comers Hospital by Amb. 9.
Last night they found a 20 year old male with his throat slahed at 61st Menard. DOA on the scene in the alley.

Isn't that area near an 'alternative lifestyle bar' and pretty much an area where a lot of druggies hang out?....or I am I thinking closer to Central Ave?........

They had shots fired and approx 4 carloads of men and women arguing at about 23rd & South Kedzie (Zone 10/010 district) around 0430 this morning. No weapon recovered and 3 who were running from the scene got detained. Man, it is gonna be a gruesome Summer.

werinshades

Premium Subscriber
Statevillian said:
Isn't that area near an 'alternative lifestyle bar' and pretty much an area where a lot of druggies hang out?....or I am I thinking closer to Central Ave?........

They had shots fired and approx 4 carloads of men and women arguing at about 23rd & South Kedzie (Zone 10/010 district) around 0430 this morning. No weapon recovered and 3 who were running from the scene got detained. Man, it is gonna be a gruesome Summer.

I wouldn't have knowledge of them type of bars here...hmmmmm? 6200 block of S. Major area is the hype-heaven you're thinking of. The thought is he may have been dumped...probably from the burbs again....LOL !!!

RADIOGUY2002

Great Commetary

Great Commetary, nice insight their, lol. Nothng all that great out here so far, but I feel it coming on it. Well, unless you count the hostage situaton yesterday. That was semi interseting.

werinshades

Premium Subscriber
More Carnage

Was out enjoying the day unlike some it appears, but managed to still get my fill.
1 was shot in his right side at 100 block of west 119th st. Amb. 5 gave him a ride to Christ Hospital.
2 more just shot in the 6700 block of South Clyde/Chappel (Adjoining Streets). 21 year old male shot 5 times in upper torso, but wil live to tell his story as Amb. 50 took him to Northwestern. 17 year old male was shot in the left calf area, but i'm sure it won't slow his basketball career and Amb. 55 transported him to Northwestern as well.

Statevillian

werinshades said:
I wouldn't have knowledge of them type of bars here...hmmmmm? 6200 block of S. Major area is the hype-heaven you're thinking of. The thought is he may have been dumped...probably from the burbs again....LOL !!!
Well, there goes another unsolved mystery then.

werinshades

Premium Subscriber
Some More

19 year old male with an arse wound from the 4400 Block of West 83rd st. This started off as numerous calls of shots fired by two vehicles firing at each other. For all those that remember the Durkin Park incident last year, this was about a block away.
51 year old female shot in the left chest in the 12000 Block of South Perry. Initial reports were 3 male blacks and 1 female black driving in an older Green GMC Jimmy or Chevy Blazer were firing shots from the beginning of the block all the way to 121st. Perry and struck the victim who was standing outside of her home. Amb. 51 with the assistance of Engine 62, trnasported her to Stroger Hospital as Christ was on a Trauma Diversion status.

RADIOGUY2002

So heres what I got in the western burbs

One subject at gun point, after he beat on his wife and decided to walk away with a knife in his hand.

Man and son fighting at the school park at the same time of a theft at autozone. Which resulted in three or four being arrested. One for a compitily different issue, but hey the sign of summer.

RADIOGUY2002

The crap does not stop

So here we go, a normal traffic stop right. Nope not tonight. Fuc**ing genius decides to not to stop and drives right through the police station lot and then strikes a squad car across the street and then crashes into a traffic light pole. Officer injury and transported to the hospital and suspect hurt (should be) and maybe transported to the hospital, but yet we have no crime. Officer transported BLS to the hospital thank god it was not als, still bed enough though.

Status
Not open for further replies.