• Effective immediately we will be deleting, without notice, any negative threads or posts that deal with the use of encryption and streaming of scanner audio.

We've noticed a huge increase in rants and negative posts that revolve around agencies going to encryption due to the broadcasting of scanner audio on the internet. It's now worn out and continues to be the same recycled rants. These rants hijack the threads and derail the conversation. They no longer have a place anywhere on this forum other than in the designated threads in the Rants forum in the Tavern.

If you violate these guidelines your post will be deleted without notice and an infraction will be issued. We are not against discussion of this issue. You just need to do it in the right place. For example:
    https://forums.radioreference.com/rants/224104-official-thread-live-audio-feeds-scanners-wait-encryption.html

hi looking for the spins off shows of emergency made by jack webb ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darrryl

Premium Subscriber
May I join this group.

I am a fan of jack webb's emergency tv show spin offs and pilots

and looking for a few of them,and to see if them are on dvd.

O'Hara us treasury.

is pine canyon burning

serria AKA The rangers, where the stars of emergency were starring in.

any information would be helpful

Thank you all a million

Darrryl 73's

n2hbx

Premium Subscriber
There was an episode of "Emergency" called "704-Wild" that was the pilot for a new LA County based show revolving around Animal Control officers. I think that was the only episode ever made. Check it out to see a very young Mark Harmon, and the most ridiculous application of a Regency scanner ever seen on TV.

Larry

fxdscon

Premium Subscriber
There was an episode of "Emergency" called "704-Wild" that was the pilot for a new LA County based show revolving around Animal Control officers. I think that was the only episode ever made. Check it out to see a very young Mark Harmon, and the most ridiculous application of a Regency scanner ever seen on TV.

Larry
That was actually "905-Wild". Opening credits including Mark Harmon from March 1975 shown here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIpiNafFRbM

Scroll down on this page to see the list of writer, producer, and director credits for Jack Webb.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0916131/?ref_=ttfc_fc_wr3#producer

Last edited:
There was a plot line that started on Adam-12 and ended up on The DA. I was disappointed as TV Guide had it was going to start on Emergency with the Adam-12 two Officers and then go to the DA.He did use actors a lot between shows some time in character and show tie as others. That wasn't the first show with Mark Harmon. He played a K-9 officer with a partner named SAM (which also the name of the show).

O'Hara was standalone not related to the Dragnet universe.Don't reconized Pine Canyon, The Rangers I think is also non Dragnet.

Status
Not open for further replies.