Hillsborough County - What are your Favorite feeds?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamesburlander

Premium Subscriber
Just curious for anyone in Hillsborough County... which feeds do you enjoy listening to besides the Sheriff's and Fire Rescue?

I live in East Hillsborough (Riverview area) - I can pick up TECO no problem - but other feeds rarely pop up.

I use a 436HP - fully activated (DMS, NDXN, ProVoice)... have not been able to find any local businesses. Example, I have Hard Rock programmed in (saw it was recently updated) but no dice - or is Riverview too far?

- JB

zlandmedia

not that florida man
For some reason I cannot pick up TECO at all from my spot in Thonotosassa.

I enjoy listening to the HART channels, the USF Bull Runner channel, and also the school buses.

KB4MSZ

Billy
Premium Subscriber
Personally, I'm only interested in listening to the Sheriff's department and possibly the fire department. EMS doesn't interest me. I don't want to hear about the 13 year old who threw up in the lunchroom.

One13Truck

Feed Provider
I'm thinking about putting a fire/ems feed up only. any thoughts

Living in Pa and having absolutely ZERO desire to listen to any PD activity that isn't in my home county I would love this feed. Occasionally I put the existing feed on but then usually flip it to Pinellas or a surrounding county after only a few minutes because all the police chatter drives me insane.

ngel

My thoughts? Pasco FR is about to be encrypted. Encryption is becoming a trend in Florida. Don't give Hillsborough any reason to follow suit.

Exactly...I cannot understand why people share the feeds when it’s their money put in to monitor in the first place. Makes no sense to let others with a phone just listen in on your dime...not to mention all the encryption taking place because of it. All these people it’s like “look at me I’m I’m the first to broadcast it” streamers are ruining this hobby for sure. The only feeds that should be allowed are official ones and that’s it in my opinion

cableman7868

I couldn’t agree more...because of these feeds I have lost the ability to listen to almost all of my county’s activity...Just don’t do it you don’t want to fine yourselves in the same situation we are in Pasco... Just my two cents.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.