Hillsborough TRS Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

RyanRox099

Premium Subscriber
On the Hillsborough TRS do I program both the East, and West system into the same bank?

Or do I use two banks.

Thanks

tampabaynews

Keeping your PIO busy
Premium Subscriber
If you have a multi-site trunking scanner, you can put them in the same bank. I personally put them in two banks so I can lock the other site out with ease if transmissions are not coming in well.

Bolt21

Spark Chariot Driver
On the Hillsborough TRS do I program both the East, and West system into the same bank?
If you have a Radio Shack scanner such as a PRO-97 or PRO-163 (a radio with actual numbered channel slots) you'll need to program the LCN freqs starting on channel 1. For example, if you had Hillsborough East in bank 2, then you'd start on channel 201 and end on 215.

kayleesdad

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry8900/5.0.0.900 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/100)

Some HillsborouGh and Pinellas patch testing this evening. Sounds like countywide east479 was patched to Events 3 19936 for awhile. Sounds like Manatee might be patched, too. SO testing sounds like.

tampabaynews

Keeping your PIO busy
Premium Subscriber
That's common, they patch at least a couple times every week if not every night. But it doesn't seem to work so well when they really need it!

kayleesdad

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry8900/5.0.0.900 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/100)

Was that TIA in there, too, or something that sounded like TIA? First patch I had heard with pinellas, I think. The chases into pinellas seem to get out of range pretty quickly for tampa, whereas it seems pinellas can rec/trans a ways into hillsborough. The hills/pin patch wasnt so good on my scanners.

Status
Not open for further replies.