Hillsdale Help Requested

Status
Not open for further replies.

mondaro

Feed Provider
Hello Everyone,

Can someone confirm for me the following for Hillsdale Bergen County -
Police & PL - how they ID their cars if they have a channel 2 - Fire how they ID please include dispatch & Fireground
First aid and there ID's and DPW.

It is so busy up there with communications centers I just want to get it right.
Many Thanks,
Tony

Alarmguy

Former Alarm Guy, turned Radio guy
Premium Subscriber
Hello Everyone,

Police & PL - how they ID their cars if they have a channel 2 - Fire how they ID please include dispatch & Fireground

Many Thanks,
Tony
They do have a Channel 2, never been able to find it. Heard them many times say "Go to 2" Fire and EMS units are in 30s, Their only Ambulance is 36. PD haven't listened in awhile not sure in IDs.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Alarmguy

Former Alarm Guy, turned Radio guy
Premium Subscriber
Can't edit my previous post on Tapatalk. PD primary with Westwood is 155.1300 71.9, FD and EMS toneout 158.7600 100.0, Fire uses 166.2500 100.0 and Fireground was 154.2350 156.7

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

onsceno

Tony,

Fire Dispatch and DPW operations is done on 158.76 pl 100.0 aka Fire 1 (simplex). Fire response and "command to dispatcher" is done on 166.25 pl 100.0 aka Fire 3, though Westwood and Hillsdale utilized different input PLs to the same output frequency and pl. Fireground operations/handy-talky is done on 154.235 pl 156.7 aka the 'old' "Tac" or Fire 5. Their fire units identify with a "3" prefix as does their MDC IDs. 35 is the chief of department, 351, the assistant chief, etc. As Justin stated, all DPW units utilized an "H" prefix to their radio call signs though only some transmit MDC. The police department utilizes a repeater on 155.13 pl 71.9 (shared with Westwood) for all primary communications. Cars are simply 1, 2, 3 etc and identify as such. Portable are specific to the officer and are prefixed with their ORI "27".

Hope this is a little clearer.

Chris

665_NJ

Scanner enthusiast
Premium Subscriber
Hello Everyone,

Many Thanks,
Tony

Don't now if its active, in the DB their PD Ch 2 is listed as 151.4900 DPL 664, It's an unlicensed IG Business/Ind Freq.

mondaro

Feed Provider
C
Tony,

Fire Dispatch and DPW operations is done on 158.76 pl 100.0 aka Fire 1 (simplex). Fire response and "command to dispatcher" is done on 166.25 pl 100.0 aka Fire 3, though Westwood and Hillsdale utilized different input PLs to the same output frequency and pl. Fireground operations/handy-talky is done on 154.235 pl 156.7 aka the 'old' "Tac" or Fire 5. Their fire units identify with a "3" prefix as does their MDC IDs. 35 is the chief of department, 351, the assistant chief, etc. As Justin stated, all DPW units utilized an "H" prefix to their radio call signs though only some transmit MDC. The police department utilizes a repeater on 155.13 pl 71.9 (shared with Westwood) for all primary communications. Cars are simply 1, 2, 3 etc and identify as such. Portable are specific to the officer and are prefixed with their ORI "27".

Chris

Chris - Thank You -

JPGriff55

Don't now if its active, in the DB their PD Ch 2 is listed as 151.4900 DPL 664, It's an unlicensed IG Business/Ind Freq.
Tony,

Chris
Hello Everyone,

Many Thanks,
Tony

Hillsdale Police ch.2 151.97 DCS 664, ch.3 159.21 PL 71.9
JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.