Home Office/Shack Set-Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

NYRHKY94

Wanted to clean-up my home office/shack set-up, so I picked up a SpectrumForce desk mount from Scanner Master. Much better configuration than before and freed-up some needed work space.

SpectrumForce Mount (Top to Bottom):
Uniden BCT15X (RR Feed)
Uniden BCD536HP
Uniden BCD996P2
Uniden BCD996P2

Below Main Monitor:
Uniden BCD996XT (RR Feed)

Attachments

• Updated Shack Picture 11-19-18.JPG
    Updated Shack Picture 11-19-18.JPG
    142.8 KB · Views: 1,733

NYRHKY94

Thanks for all the kind words. I probably would have balked at the $99 dollar list price for the desk mount had it not been "on sale" for $69. Still pretty steep but it's a nice product and worked well for my needs. I'm glad I pulled the trigger.

03msc

RF is RF
Premium Subscriber
Thanks for all the kind words. I probably would have balked at the $99 dollar list price for the desk mount had it not been "on sale" for $69. Still pretty steep but it's a nice product and worked well for my needs. I'm glad I pulled the trigger.

At least you bought it...I was too cheap so I took scanner measurements and built one out of wood for top and bottom and peg board for the sides. Works but doesn't look as nice. These from Spectrum are nice looking.

WatnNY

Database Admin
Database Admin
Looks very good. I love those mounts. I have two for two scanners. They're a little pricey if you ask me. I think if they came down in price they would sell a whole lot more!

Mike

KB4MTO

Premium Subscriber

$99 does seem high when you think about it, but then you install it and see how clean it makes the desk, well it just becomes worth it.

--Hank

Status
Not open for further replies.