Home Patrol RID sharing

Status
Not open for further replies.

EJB

20 + year membership
Premium Subscriber
Wirelessly posted (LG-GR500FD/V10a Teleca/Q7.1 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1)

Do any one here tag the UIDS (Or RIDS in Trunk 88 speak) on your Home Patrols. I have over the last month tagged literally thousands. I have a good deal of the GTA Fleetnet and some from the SW 6 London as well as Cambridge CACC, Hamilton CACC. I also have some TPS Hamilton and the Halton Burlington systems. I could thrown them on to a excel file if anyone wants them. If anyone in Toronto ,the Grey Bruce area or the SW have any I would greatly appreciate some. I dont need any T88 files. I am pretty up to date with those and I can send anyone my CTL files though. Eric

Jay911

Silent Key (April 15th, 2023)
Feed Provider
I would enjoy an Excel copy. I'll look and see if I have any Ontario related tags in my past data on Unitrunker (didn't have RID-equipped HP1s the last time I was in town).

EJB

20 + year membership
Premium Subscriber
K guys, i am going to put together some files.

Do you guys want anything in particular?

Do you want things on separate excel sheets?

PM me your emails please,

Eric

Jay911

Feed Provider
WZ1, I have a fair bit of stuff from Durham (relatively speaking).. wouldn't mind sharing mine with you in exchange for what you have (and the other stuff you mentioned).

Jay911

Feed Provider
Here's what I have from Durham Region 401D.

I've added a column showing the length of the field so that I can know if it will come up against the (supposed) 14-character limit of the HP1's UID field.

I'd still love to share with anyone who has anything they want to offer. :)

Last edited:

VE3RADIO

Here's what I have from Durham Region 401D.

I've added a column showing the length of the field so that I can know if it will come up against the (supposed) 14-character limit of the HP1's UID field.

I'd still love to share with anyone who has anything they want to offer. :)

Thanks Jay, that compliments my file for Durham nicely!

EJB

20 + year membership
Premium Subscriber
Wirelessly posted (LG-GR500FD/V10a Teleca/Q7.1 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1)

I am happy that some of us have decided to participate in the UID/RID sharing. Lets take it to the next level and donate these RIDS to the various County pages of the wiki. I started by entering in RIDS that I monitor from the Brantford tower in the Brant Co page. Ralph from K/W & Mike C helped teach me how to enter them in and did some entering respectively. Use a * before each numerical RID and it will appear in a readable format. Eventually we might be able to go all over Fleetnet and on other systems and have all the info. Lets also agree to leave CISO stuff in the wiki. If anyone would like me to enter the RIDS in please email or pm me. Have a good weekend guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.