Homepatrol II

Status
Not open for further replies.

k5dxm

Radiofeed indeed does support tags.
0cbfaa1150f67ac8515831bd892620f4.jpg

I have it set but have no tags coming across.

mule1075

Feed Provider
I have it set but have no tags coming across.
Did you auto detect the port?
If you did or did not unplug the usb cable and plug it back in. Check the scanner box for meta data select the HP 2 in the drop down and click auto detect. When it detects the scanner click on it and hit the select detected port.

k5dxm

Did you auto detect the port?
If you did or did not unplug the usb cable and plug it back in. Check the scanner box for meta data select the HP 2 in the drop down and click auto detect. When it detects the scanner click on it and hit the select detected port.

I have done that. If I select "Text to show during scanning" where you type in what you want (ie "Scanning...", but it will not show anything else if that is not checked.

w2lie

New York DB Admin
Database Admin
When you plug in the scanner to your usb port, are you seeing an option for Serial Port / Mass Storage? I don't have the HP2, but with the HP1, the serial port was only available with the Extreme Upgrade.

When you plug in the HP2 to your windows computer, do you see a port being added into your device manager under serial ports?

Finally - just to make sure - you are plugging the scanner into the computer with the USB cable, correct? (Some people miss this step)

phask

Premium Subscriber
When you plug in the scanner to your usb port, are you seeing an option for Serial Port / Mass Storage? I don't have the HP2, but with the HP1, the serial port was only available with the Extreme Upgrade.

When you plug in the HP2 to your windows computer, do you see a port being added into your device manager under serial ports?

Finally - just to make sure - you are plugging the scanner into the computer with the USB cable, correct? (Some people miss this step)
You need the Extreme Upgrade to use Serial port functions.

k5dxm

Yes Sir, to all your questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.