HomePatrol Sentinel update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hello all,

I opened Sentinel today to update and re configure some of my lists when the program told me there was a newer version and I was required to download it. I clicked on the link provided and it sent me to HomePatrolSentinel < HomePatrol < TWiki which is the 2014 update.

Does anyone have a link or know where I can find this alleged update Sentinel is telling me I must acquire?

Thank you,

Andrew

I already had 2.03.02 installed. I figured it was worth a shot uninstalling and reinstalling. Same message as before. Still says I need to update Sentinel. I emailed Uniden and hope to hear back within a few days.

brennin

I just noticed this same problem with my sentinel. Hopefully, if enough voices speak up, Uniden will cure the problem ! :giggle:

ProScan

Software Provider
Premium Subscriber
It works here using Sentinel 2.03.02. I updated the database from date of 12/09/16 to 01/20/19.

It may have something to do with the OS Region settings.
Check if the date is in this format: DD/MM/YYYY. For a test, change to MM/DD/YYYY{edit} this is the NORMAL date format
Also check if the Decimal Symbol is a period or comma.

{edit}
Also try deleting this folder. Exit Sentinel first.
C:\ProgramData\Uniden\HomePatrol_Sentinel
Restart Sentinel. You should see a message "Reconstructing HomePatrol Database"

Last edited:

fxdscon

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium Subscriber
Working here also... using 2.03.02 for quite some time and have not had any problems using Sentinel or updating. Just updated database a couple of minutes ago with no problems.

palmerjrusa

So what is the latest version of Sentinel?

I tried updating from the link and it says I'm running:

Version 2.01 (revision 01)

brennin

I just checked my sentinel and it appears to be corrected. Some other posts eluded to the problem being on Uniden's end, Glad they corrected it.

Status
Not open for further replies.