Hoosier SAFE-T thread 2019-

milf

Careful, I CAN hear you!
Database Admin
Sometime they are doing full runs on VHF. I hear this so often that's why I thought they were using it for primary.

Hendricks county PSAP does not have Brownsburg's VHF channel in their console.

As of yesterday's operations board meeting law ops 3 and 4 will be encrypted with no firm date set.
This was done to allow Marion and other counties to work on non E talkgroups as the board estimated Marion would have to program over 10k radios.

The county's communications advisory board meets tonight at 1800 in the 2nd floor meeting room.

All you in Henry County reminder... 2 NEW sites are being built there, and the entire County will be moving more fully onto SAFE-T usasge with far better coverage. . . before too long.
I spoke with one of the County Commissioners today and was told all public safety agencies are going to SAFE-T with two additional standalone tower sites. One site in Middletown on the existing cell tower with the space on said tower provided free of charge and the second site will be installed on the Knightstown water tower. Project expected to be completed by October or November 2019. It's each agencies decision if and when they go on the system. Main factor will be cost of radio equipment which may delay each agency going on the system.