• Effective immediately we will be deleting, without notice, any negative threads or posts that deal with the use of encryption and streaming of scanner audio.

We've noticed a huge increase in rants and negative posts that revolve around agencies going to encryption due to the broadcasting of scanner audio on the internet. It's now worn out and continues to be the same recycled rants. These rants hijack the threads and derail the conversation. They no longer have a place anywhere on this forum other than in the designated threads in the Rants forum in the Tavern.

If you violate these guidelines your post will be deleted without notice and an infraction will be issued. We are not against discussion of this issue. You just need to do it in the right place. For example:
    https://forums.radioreference.com/rants/224104-official-thread-live-audio-feeds-scanners-wait-encryption.html

Hoosier SAFE-T thread 2019-

milf

Careful, I CAN hear you!
Database Admin
Actually very likely.... Keep an eye on it and expect another one also. Those 2 new sites East of ya. Remember they send out test data for a while first,.. Before an CC even pops online.

WI3EMT

Out of curiousity, has anyone had luck dumping the entire State system into a RS PRO-197? I hand programmed the Marion County and Indy area systems into it, but I travel throughout the state for my vocation, and wondering if this is at all feasible. For what it's worth, I had the ENTIRE Wisconsin state-wide VHF P25 system programmed in when I left there and moved to Indy.

Thanks in advance.

shauno

Premium Subscriber
Anyone know of new sites going up in White and Carroll county? I found FCC listings for them. The one in white county is 700 MHz and the one in Carroll county has different frequencies than the Flora and Monticello sites