Hoosier SAFE-T thread 2019-

Status
Not open for further replies.

AK9R

Lead Wiki Manager and almost an Awesome Moderator
Super Moderator
Let's start a new thread for reports of SAFE-T system changes and updates.

The old thread is closed, but will remain stickied for reference.

dubs0980

I hate to be first but does anyone have a rough timeline (optimistic rumors or not) on TDMA implementation, and more importantly a TDMA only cut-over?

INDY72

Monitoring since 1982, using radios since 1991.
All you in Henry County reminder... 2 NEW sites are being built there, and the entire County will be moving more fully onto SAFE-T usasge with far better coverage. . . before too long.

INDY72

It is posted via IPSC first found it on their Facebook page.
Integrated Public Safety Commission - Indiana added 2 new photos.
December 19, 2018 ·
An exciting morning for Henry County officials as they attend equipment staging at Motorola Solutions in Schaumburg, Illinois. Recently, Henry County purchased two additional sites, which will provide additional coverage in the Knightstown and Middletown communities. Henry County, Indiana Sheriff's Office, Henry County Office of Emergency Management

jwheatley

It is posted via IPSC first found it on their Facebook page.
Integrated Public Safety Commission - Indiana added 2 new photos.
December 19, 2018 ·
An exciting morning for Henry County officials as they attend equipment staging at Motorola Solutions in Schaumburg, Illinois. Recently, Henry County purchased two additional sites, which will provide additional coverage in the Knightstown and Middletown communities. Henry County, Indiana Sheriff's Office, Henry County Office of Emergency Management
Awesome. So glad that the whole county will be going to SAFE-T.

ACEMA024

Listening from Adams Co. Have a wildcard in my scanner
got some chatter on TG 10374
Not in DB any one have any idea's

Chad

edweirdFL

I looked in the Wiki under both the system, and in the catagory Indiana Unknown Talkgroups and didn't see any listed for that system.

I think the use of the Wiki for crowdsourcing the info needed to catalog and identify the talkgroups for submission into the database is a good thing. I'm just not sure how many folks think to look or update pages there.

INDY72

Hendricks County TG Range.. In the Fire/EMA/EMS Range.... Might be an admin one that is not in any of my cut sheets or codeplug.

ACEMA024

I generally only get item in NE indiana on the wildcard only have Huntington, Jay, Adams, Allen and Wells Co. Towers in the scanner

INDY72

hmmm maybe a band opening... Any of those towers use same CC as the HC Simulcast?

INDY72

Could be an opening since Ft. Wayne and HC Simulcast do have a couple of same fregs...

Status
Not open for further replies.