Houston Co / Surrounding area

Status
Not open for further replies.

dallascowboys

Need some advice, I have the NXDN Upgrade can hear Geneva Fire but why can I not hear Enterprise, Andalusia, Opp, and Covington County ? Am I doing something wrong or I just can't pick them up ? please help Thanks By the way I have the 436 scanner.

dallascowboys

Houston County / surrounding areas

Can someone please help on this I know I am missing a lot, like I said I can get Geneva Co which is NXDN can not understand why I can not get other counties that are NXDN .

RadShackFan

dallascowboys

Houston County / surronding areas

Thanks for the info, I actually live in Taylor / Houston County I have the BCD436HP with DMR, NXDN and ProVoice. again thanks for the info.

RadShackFan

Okay, I know where Taylor is. I visit relatives in Graceville and turn onto 605 from US231 near Midland City in order to bypass Dothan.

millam

Old Radio Guy
Premium Subscriber
DC enter these frequencies into your radio as conventional NFM frequencies, if you hear the
digital audio and the signal strength is good then enter them into your radio as NDXN trunking.

154.3700 LCN 91 control channel, you should hear it constantly.
156.1950 LCN 92 hear it only when the channel is used.
154.4550 LCN 93 "
155.7000 LCN 94 "
155.6250 LCN 95 "

This is Enterprise's trunking system. I am close to you and I have a 40 ft tower and it is not
that strong here. So if you can't hear Enterprise you WILL NOT be able to hear Coffee and
Covington county stations. By the way I can't remember what antenna and height you are
using. Fort Rucker is fairly strong, 138.5375, setup as a P25 system, maybe set it up and
see if you can hear it.

Status
Not open for further replies.