• Effective immediately we will be deleting, without notice, any negative threads or posts that deal with the use of encryption and streaming of scanner audio.

We've noticed a huge increase in rants and negative posts that revolve around agencies going to encryption due to the broadcasting of scanner audio on the internet. It's now worn out and continues to be the same recycled rants. These rants hijack the threads and derail the conversation. They no longer have a place anywhere on this forum other than in the designated threads in the Rants forum in the Tavern.

If you violate these guidelines your post will be deleted without notice and an infraction will be issued. We are not against discussion of this issue. You just need to do it in the right place. For example:
    https://forums.radioreference.com/rants/224104-official-thread-live-audio-feeds-scanners-wait-encryption.html

How do I program this system?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm trying to program this system into my Pro-96 manually. I don't have the software nor cable.

http://www.radioreference.com/apps/db/?sid=4274&nopt=1

My question is, is it possible to program this system manually into my 96 ? The system has 2 different custom frequency tables, so how would I program this manually?

Custom Frequency Table

Base Spacing Offset
500.0000 12.5 380
506.0000 12.5 570

loumaag

Silent Key - Aug 2014
Moved to the Radio Shack forum. Please post in the appropriate forum.

In answer to your question, you can't; it can only be done via software.

xpawel15x said:
I'm trying to program this system into my Pro-96 manually. I don't have the software nor cable.

http://www.radioreference.com/apps/db/?sid=4274&nopt=1

My question is, is it possible to program this system manually into my 96 ? The system has 2 different custom frequency tables, so how would I program this manually?

Custom Frequency Table

Base Spacing Offset
500.0000 12.5 380
506.0000 12.5 570
i believe it can be done but it will take you forever to do it i would strongly recomend that you go to radio shack and buy the cabel port for it it takes a few sec to do it that way there only 1999 at radio shack and trust me if i can figure it out any one can figure it out lol!!! and if you get one let me know ill help you out with it

loumaag

Silent Key - Aug 2014
lugoffman said:
i believe it can be done but it will take you forever to do it i would strongly recomend that you go to radio shack and buy the cabel port for it it takes a few sec to do it that way there only 1999 at radio shack and trust me if i can figure it out any one can figure it out lol!!! and if you get one let me know ill help you out with it
I will repeat, it can't. The multi-table area is not accessible except through software.

Status
Not open for further replies.