how to input my area in proscan help for dummies

Status
Not open for further replies.

eweturn

Can someone tell me how you input your area into the radiofeed on proscan? I listen to broadcastify, but I would like to listen to the more specific feeds.

Does it go somewhere in the source client? yikes.. don't understand this.. thanks!!

rcool101

Feed Provider
You cant break down a feed. It cant be more specific. It is what it is. Boy did I hate to say that. I use ProScan to supply the feed that I provide. You cant break it down. Not with a program. ProScan or RadioFeed does not break anything down. If ProScan broke my feed down I wouldn't use it...... Caveat Emptor

rcool101

Feed Provider
If you want to look for more specific and its not in the county list it aint there. Im talkin Broadcastify. Some feed provider would have to break it down and offer a seperate feed to your liking. It would take more resources. Everything that is out there as far as programs to listen to feeds comes from Broadcastify....Through ProScan if you know the provider you might be able to control the scanner to your likening with a password he would provide you. I've never done it but someone else might be able to provide how its done

Status
Not open for further replies.