HP-2 updating firmware problums..

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimbo0706

I have had this unit going on 2 years and cant seem for the life of me update the firmware.. I read the instructions and after checking firmware... Said eject the usb port leave plugged in turn off unit and turn back on and the new firmware will load. It is not doing that it just loads to the main screen.. What am I doing wrong. I have it hooked up to a Windows 10 pc.. Any help would be appreciated..

fxdscon

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium Subscriber
I have had this unit going on 2 years and cant seem for the life of me update the firmware.. I read the instructions and after checking firmware... Said eject the usb port leave plugged in turn off unit and turn back on and the new firmware will load. It is not doing that it just loads to the main screen.. What am I doing wrong. I have it hooked up to a Windows 10 pc.. Any help would be appreciated..

There has not been a firmware update issued for the HP-2 since it was released.

marksmith

Hmmm sentinel keeps saying there is and keeps loading
Mine doesn't.

I have both versions of Sentinel in my pc because of the various radios. The x36 one occasionally prompts for an update for firmware, but there has not been a firmware upgrade for the HP2 and that software has not prompted me except I updated the HP1 a month or so ago.

Mark
536/436/HP1/HP2/996XT/996P2/396XT/325P2/PSR800

Status
Not open for further replies.