HP Scanner GPS Location Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

wise871

Database Admin
Someone refresh my memory. I built a favorites with multiple systems. Each department in the system has GPS location and radius. I also added a trunking system. I added the coordinates to each of the tower sites and added a radius to them .

The question I have is the Departments/Talkgroups on the trunk system. Can I leave the Lat/Long at 0.00'00'00 and the scanner will scan these Talkgroups or will it skip them since I have no info about there location.

jkahn

Very good looking Member
Premium Subscriber
Someone refresh my memory. I built a favorites with multiple systems. Each department in the system has GPS location and radius. I also added a trunking system. I added the coordinates to each of the tower sites and added a radius to them .

The question I have is the Departments/Talkgroups on the trunk system. Can I leave the Lat/Long at 0.00'00'00 and the scanner will scan these Talkgroups or will it skip them since I have no info about there location.

When you download the favorites list with the trunked system to the radio, set LOCATION block unchecked and it will scan when & where ever you enable it.

JK :)

Status
Not open for further replies.