Hytera TD580

CR9

Anybody have a Hytera and get it to work with a CPS? I have a PC76 cable and the drivers & CPS sent to me but the CPS seems to be an incomplete program. Also I have tried numerous times to get a copy of the instructions to manually program the radio and never received anything. I would love to be able to use this radio. There are a lot of them for sale on ebay. Hytera USA tells me that there is no TD580 model yet it is on the Hytera China site. Any help would be appreciated.

I have a friend who has ordered some Hytera portables and mobiles from China, they are due in by mid month. I'll see if the north American programs work.

I'm not aware of any dual band commercial Hytera radios in America so that might be why you're having a problem if you are using NA software.

CR9

I am using the Chinese CPS that they sent. The cable will work with the firmware program they sent but not the programming.

SirJ

Premium Subscriber
U have to use the english config files from na2 cps and swap out chinese config files in ch0. It will change to english. Or learn chinese lol
Anybody have a Hytera and get it to work with a CPS? I have a PC76 cable and the drivers & CPS sent to me but the CPS seems to be an incomplete program. Also I have tried numerous times to get a copy of the instructions to manually program the radio and never received anything. I would love to be able to use this radio. There are a lot of them for sale on ebay. Hytera USA tells me that there is no TD580 model yet it is on the Hytera China site. Any help would be appreciated.
Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk