I-287 and 202 Motorcycle MVA

Status
Not open for further replies.

mdragon

NJSP North - Central B2-04

Didn't hear what lead up to it but it sounded like a Trooper tried to stop the bike and the bike fled. The bike then crashed, and the Trooper was describing it as a Serious/Fatal accident. Driver was badly injured but breathing.

Northstar is going to fly the driver, I assume with a Trooper on board. Didn't hear if it was just a stop or a pursuit that preceded the accident.

Northstar is watching the Ambulance to follow them to the LZ.

Northstart is heading to the hospital with a "closed trauma, cardiac arrest"

Last edited:

xpawel15x

I've just finished monitoring that as well... started when a trooper spotted the black bike on I-287 which was going around 120mph on the radar and it fled as soon as the trooper turned his lights on. So the trooper advised to keep an eye for a black bike. Then another trooper spotted it farther on 287 but it was going like 140 and so the trooper had no chance supposedly to catch up. They were looking for the bike on 202 because he exited there and according to the troopers he had to live near there for him to exit to 202. Then next thing I hear is a trooper who found the bike crashed with 2 Montville PD units already on scene... Looks like it was an accident, no pursuit. Like if they found him crashed already.They were trying to confirm if it's fatal in order to cancel North Star but he was still breathing so North Star landed on a soccer field... Good Scanning...............xpawel15x

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.