I am stumped

Status
Not open for further replies.

HoDo

I tried everything, read, re-read, tried again...

I have a PSR-800 as of 2 hours ago. Last night before I got the radio I bought a 8GB card and downloaded the GRE EZ program on my computer. I went thru the library and added Maryland city, msp, county in scanlist 1. So today I get the 800. I go thru the library on the unit and pick, Maryland, Baltimore County, then just police. I check off everything I want. I then go back, import and select scanlist 1.

My problem is I don't just have Baltimore County police in there, I still have the city and msp. How do I clear the whole scanlist 1 and start fresh or should it overwrite the whole scanlist when I import it or does it just add to the list and not completely overwrite?

Like I said I have tried everything, even reading the manual line by line.

**UPDATE**

I did a new search and made a scanlist 2 for my work area and it works perfect, but all the areas are still in scanlist 1...

Last edited:

HoDo

okay, called the guy Shiro from GRE. He told me to uninstall the software on my laptop. I did that. I reinstalled off the cd my 800 came with today. Problem is when I install the software it still shows 200 objects in scanlist 1. It doesnt start fresh with all zero everything. My scanner is correct with scanlist 1 and 2. But if I try to copy from my scanner to the laptop it is not overwriting the scanlists. Any help guys...

Bronson24

Premium Subscriber
GRE will walk you through EVERYTHING just give them a call back...they have the best Customer support EVER!

Status
Not open for further replies.