I can't get my 796D to work in Burlington County!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

davesdaughter

Eric,
You are the BEST!!! I so appreciate all that you have taught me! I had to laugh when I read the article you referred me to (that mentioned Motorola had a 2 week course on this). You couldn't make conventional scanning into a 2 hour course! Wow, how far this has come!!!

Thanks again!!!

davesdaughter

Ebook question

New Question....regarding page 8 and 9 of the Ebook for Burlington County. There are 2 columns...one column is called "frequencies and the other is called "input". Under input, sometimes there is another frequency listed and sometimes it says "simplex".

My questions are...
Do I enter all of the frequencies that are listed under the "frequency column"?
Do I enter the additional frequencies listed in the "input" column?
And if I am entering the frequencies listed under one or both columns, do I select "Trunked" to "yes" or leave it blank.

ericcarlson

Database Admin
I'm not familiar with that book but you can ignore the inputs for the trunked system repeaters. Anything simplex should be programmed as conventional (not trunked).

-Eric

davesdaughter

att

What does the ATT column mean? Is it a coincidence that when a channel has Trunked set to 'yes', that ATT is blank and when Trunked is set to 'blank' that ATT is set to 'yes'?

fmon

Silent Key Jan. 14, 2012
Re: att

davesdaughter said:
What does the ATT column mean? Is it a coincidence that when a channel has Trunked set to 'yes', that ATT is blank and when Trunked is set to 'blank' that ATT is set to 'yes'?
ATT=attenuate.

Status
Not open for further replies.