I Cant Hear Sound Iscan PRO-107

Status
Not open for further replies.

CarlosAmor

The scanner works on certain channels but with specific PD frequencies, I cant hear anything. Ive imported the playlists and several frequencies. I can see the alpha tags, it shows the name of the agency so it should make sound?? I see the signal is receiving and the T is shown but no sound. I thought that if they used a digital system that the scanner wouldnt even import or recognize those agencies.

Any Clue? Thanks!

KC5EIB

Feed Provider
The system could be a mix of analog and digital or they have changed some TalkGroups to digital and the RR database has not been updated.

CarlosAmor

ok. Do you know how to update the RR database? I thought the scanner wouldnt even recognize signals that were digital? It shows them receiving signal but no sound! What a tease. Should I just return this and get a digital scnner? Thanks for your help

KC5EIB

Feed Provider
Someone with a digital scanner needs to verify the information and send an update using the button on the system page. As far as getting a digital scanner, when the department(s) you want to monitor go digital, that is the time to change. The Radio Shack Pro-106 Digital scanner might be going on sale sometime in the next month. They tend to do that every now and then. The Pro-164 and Pro-107 were on sale not too long ago so it is about time doe the digital ones to.

Status
Not open for further replies.