I still have not gotten my Comet Tribander up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

K8cpa-chuck

It's CX-333, and I've got a 40FT steel tower in my back yard. There's a broken Antron-99 on the tower that needs to come down, and the CX-333 and 50 ft of coax that needs to go up.

Anyone in the Detroit area, that climbs?

I'd like to get the thing up before it snows.

73 de Chuck

K8CPA

K8cpa-chuck

Coax already has connectors on it. Just needs to be put in the holes that are already in the wall from a previous antenna. Plugged with caulking, of course, can be opened...

anyone?

N8DRC

Premium Subscriber
Hello
Have you checked with any of the clubs in your area to see if they know anyone? I wish I could help ya but I can't climb either my tower will hinge over with 3 of us to take it down..Hopefully someone will help out..

K8cpa-chuck

Hello
Have you checked with any of the clubs in your area to see if they know anyone? I wish I could help ya but I can't climb either my tower will hinge over with 3 of us to take it down..Hopefully someone will help out..

It would be a huge pain in the butt to do it, that way, would be easier to climb.

K8cpa-chuck

Hello

oh, and local clubs? heh... good luck with that. Many lookers, no workers... IYKWIMAITYD!

Status
Not open for further replies.