ID Tracker III System Control with BCT15X

Status
Not open for further replies.

SRSP2282

Premium Subscriber
I've been using ID Tracker for several years with my PSR500 and love using the two together! I just picked up a BCT15X and feel like I've jumped into a whole new world...

With the PSR500 ID Tracker shows currently selected scan "banks" as green (with a red square in the corner to indicate that recording is enabled) unselected banks are black. Now that I have my BCT15X up and running with ID Tracker I am noticing a difference. All of my System quick keys mapped out to the "System Control" window, but all of the buttons are gray (regardless of whether the system is turned on or not.) Is this normal? It would be great if I could see which systems I have switched on/off at a glance like I do with my PSR500.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2014-01-15 17.22.07.jpg
    Screenshot 2014-01-15 17.22.07.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 597

brscanning

Jay,

The System Control should work just the same as on the GRE scanner. I do not have a BCT15X but I do have BCD996T/XT scanners which are very similar. If you turn on the system indicators rows in the main display, do they work correctly?

Regards,

SRSP2282

Premium Subscriber
If you turn on the system indicators rows in the main display, do they work correctly?

Looks the same. They will turn red when a system is active, but just like the system control window they always remain gray.

Are there any logs or debug screen info that would help pin this down?

Attachments

• system indicators rows2.jpg
    system indicators rows2.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 507
Status
Not open for further replies.