• Effective immediately we will be deleting, without notice, any negative threads or posts that deal with the use of encryption and streaming of scanner audio.

We've noticed a huge increase in rants and negative posts that revolve around agencies going to encryption due to the broadcasting of scanner audio on the internet. It's now worn out and continues to be the same recycled rants. These rants hijack the threads and derail the conversation. They no longer have a place anywhere on this forum other than in the designated threads in the Rants forum in the Tavern.

If you violate these guidelines your post will be deleted without notice and an infraction will be issued. We are not against discussion of this issue. You just need to do it in the right place. For example:
    https://forums.radioreference.com/rants/224104-official-thread-live-audio-feeds-scanners-wait-encryption.html

If I was absolute ruler of America

I'd mandate a 10 question common sense test that one needs to pass with 100% accuracy in order to vote in each Presidential and Congressional election every election. Each new election will have new questions. The questions would be multiple choice, and the first half would consist of American history/civics questions you might find on a citizenship test.

Some of the questions I might ask are:

1) In what century was the American Civil War?

2) What are the first three words of the U.S. Constitution?

3) How many senators are in the Senate?

4) What does the 1st Amendment say?

5) How many states are in the United States?

6) If you mix green and yellow, what color do you get?

7) How many days are in February?

8) How many eggs can a rooster lay in a day?

9) What is a Federal Reserve Note?

10) If a grocery item is buy two for $5.00, how much is one item?

These questions are to test one's basic common sense and basic American history/civics knowledge. As it stands now, people don't know their ass from a hole in the ground and yet they vote for YOUR representatives with that kind of mental ability and mess the whole damn system up for everyone. No, left-wing nut jobs. This doesn't preclude anybody's ability to vote. It insures those who possess basic common sense have the privilege to vote for policy makers and to those that don't know jack crap stay the hell out of the election system. Click on question #5 for example. And yes, VOTER ID REQUIRED!!!

If I could only rule over the land... LOL!

*If you are caught with a device capable of accessing the Internet, your privilege to vote will be terminated for this election.

You'd be surprised how many people would actually fail this common sense test. Even kids in college.

I actually think we're going to end up like Rome. Twas a great ride, but between asinine politicians and their ideas and the ever constant printing of money, it'll all come to ahead one day. Especially if the bank of China decides to collect. They all talk about this during the election debates, but nothing is ever done. No talk about the penny plan or anything. It's a recipe for disaster and here you have real idiots, IDIOTS! call for a twit minded so-called green new deal (In lower caps on purpose). Are you kidding me!

The new generation can't even read analog clocks.... how in the world are they EVER going to know how many eggs a rooster lays in a day?

Roosters can pretend to lay eggs... I’ve actually seen some transgender chickens hanging out at our local farm

Roosters can pretend to lay eggs... I’ve actually seen some transgender chickens hanging out at our local farm

Interesting. It's like the gay monkey and other crap you see repeat from our species.

My grandparents had a rooster named Charlie and it was a major PITA. But he did crow when the sun came out like a lot of birds do when the sun is about to come up. I guess a fox got his butt. LOL

insure
[in-shoor, -shur]

||
SEE MORE SYNONYMS FOR insure ON THESAURUS.COM
verb (used with object), in·sured, in·sur·ing.
to guarantee against loss or harm.
to secure indemnity to or on, in case of loss, damage, or death.
to issue or procure an insurance policy on or for.
ensure(defs 1–3).

"It insures those who possess basic common sense have the privilege to vote for policy makers and to those that don't know jack crap stay the hell out of the election system. "

Pretty crazy. I probably knew how many states there were sometime in the 2nd or 3rd grade and maybe even before that. And the reason why I say that is because when I was in the 1st grade I had a book showing all of the different types of American flags and I would draw and color them on paper and hang them on my mirror in my bedroom. Every morning before I went to school I'd salute my flags. I have fond memories of walking to school and looking up at the morning moon and thinking about how unreal it was that a man walked there and how there was a flag planted there. And I knew that because I asked my mom if anyone went to the moon. She told me Neil Armstrong and that name stuck since I was about 7 years old. I was like Armstrong, he must be a strong person or something especially since he went t the moon. HAHAHA

Anyway, Obama actually went to college and yet he didn't even know how many states there were. I'd like to think it was due to lack of sleep or something all do to the campaign trail. But I have my doubts based on how he performed, his line of thinking and the people he surrounded himself with.