Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1385993272868.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1385993272868.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 920
  • uploadfromtaptalk1385993297750.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1385993297750.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 919

SpectreOZ

I can't quite make out too much detail (camera phone shots?), it's a Classic reproduction something... do you have any more details? :)

AM car radios (the type tossed in favour of AM/FM tuners) make great DX radios too, excellent selectivity :D

hfflunki

It just says mca universal for all I know it's just a good reproduction there's no serial number I'm aware of I'm just saying if you find a radio reproduction made by mca and it's cheap what you got lose even if it has horrible reception at least it looks cool

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

hfflunki

Oh and all pictures, posts, pm's email are done by phone the only electronics I own or use are my radios boom box TV phone and general home stuff like light and tools I found my pc to be a unnecessary distraction I plan on getting a android phablet like a galaxy note

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

SpectreOZ

IMHO it's one of those Crosley imitations - take the back off and you'll find a few integrated circuits.

Give the man a cigar! further google-fu found it's identical to the Crossley Collector's Edition model number #TS444 :D

Oh and all pictures, posts, pm's email are done by phone the only electronics I own or use are my radios boom box TV phone and general home stuff like light and tools I found my pc to be a unnecessary distraction I plan on getting a android phablet like a galaxy note

I use my 10" Android for random browsing but prefer the tactile feel of a keyboard & mouse for larger posts :D

Last edited:

mrvan89

I have one in the box similiar to this one, never opened, maybe I need to get it out and get a picture posted here.

SCPD

QRT
I see that cathedral reproduction everytime I visit the local "Potbellies" sub sandwich joint here in Indiana! They have it displayed as a "prop" up on a shelf, too high to reach, along with some cardboard boxes of old wax edison cylinder recordings (the boxes are probably empty).

No kidding.

Status
Not open for further replies.