If you have any doubt of........

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCPD

Ok...then very good SPEW Dude111. Keep the faith! Just don't interrupt the air traffic over in europe ok.

bluesman905 said:
Someone should have explained to the mountain climber that the deep voices he heard in his head were his own.
But the voices WERE NOT HIS OWN BUDDY,they were from the spritiual world trying to help him :)

ITS VERY HARD TO FOLLOW THIS BUT IT DOES MAKE VERY GOOD SENSE!!!!

F

feets

But the voices WERE NOT HIS OWN BUDDY,they were from the spritiual world trying to help him :)

ITS VERY HARD TO FOLLOW THIS BUT IT DOES MAKE VERY GOOD SENSE!!!!
Um, there were no voices.

The dude was dead when he was found.

If he was dead and had not talked with anyone about his experience, who heard the voice and relayed the story? Nobody.

Like god, the story is made up.

F

feets

Do you also believe the story of Jesus was made up?
Different subject. But yeah, born of a virgin. ;)

The story the OP posted was made up.

The dead guy on the rope told no one he heard any voice at all.

If the story is at all factual, the facts are;

Guy went went mountain climbing alone. Guy fell off mountain. Guy was found dead, hanging from rope 10' off the ground.

Everything else is fiction.

Now, I have heard stories of the "holy ghost" and other messages as personal accounts from real live religious people. Post those as inspirational stories of god's power. At least they are first person accounts.

To pass off a piece of fiction as some message from god really doesn't give the religion much credibility.

Last edited:

SCPD

Now, I have heard stories of the "holy ghost" and other messages as personal accounts from real live religious people. Post those as inspirational stories of god's power. At least they are first person accounts.

To pass off a piece of fiction as some message from god really doesn't give the religion much credibility.
To be honest I wasn't commenting on the OP,I was commenting on your response that God was a made up story.Maybe I misunderstood your post.

Status
Not open for further replies.