• Effective immediately we will be deleting, without notice, any negative threads or posts that deal with the use of encryption and streaming of scanner audio.

We've noticed a huge increase in rants and negative posts that revolve around agencies going to encryption due to the broadcasting of scanner audio on the internet. It's now worn out and continues to be the same recycled rants. These rants hijack the threads and derail the conversation. They no longer have a place anywhere on this forum other than in the designated threads in the Rants forum in the Tavern.

If you violate these guidelines your post will be deleted without notice and an infraction will be issued. We are not against discussion of this issue. You just need to do it in the right place. For example:
    https://forums.radioreference.com/rants/224104-official-thread-live-audio-feeds-scanners-wait-encryption.html

I'm Going To Report You All !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

James_Bond_007

Premium Subscriber
I seem to remember a German Genocidal Dictator doing something similar during the 1940's in Germany. this seems to be a high tech version of that 1940's campaign.

zz0468

From CBS News 'Political Hotsheet':

""We all remember the birth certificate smear, the GOP's barrage of lies about the Affordable Care Act, and the string of other phony attacks on President Obama that we've seen over the past few years," Jim Messina, Obama for America's campaign manager, wrote in an email to the president's supporters. "There are a lot of folks on the other side who are chomping at the bit to distort the President's record. It's not a question of if the next big lie will come, just when -- and what we're prepared to do about it."

I'm not surprised. We reap what we have sown. Republicans have played fast and loose with the facts, and really took it off into the deep end in Obama bashing. It only stands to reason that the Democrat side would counter by taking it off the deep end.

And here I sit, wondering when people will grow up.

Someday, just once, I would like to see a presidential race that just sticks to reality.

SCPD

Remember they did the same thing during the health care debates. You could report your neighbor if they were putting out negative smears. Also keep in mind they tried to shut down Fox News for unfavorable reporting as well!

Last edited:

reedeb

redhelmet13

I have come to the conclusion that Libtards are like the guy who farts in an elevator and looks around as if he didnt do it... The more these whack pack morons do, the more rediculous they make themselves appear.

SCPD

Has there ever been any other President in the history of this country thats ever done anything like this before? I can't believe this is America! We have a President who gathers info on those who oppose him? We have a President who has tried to shut down a news organization for reporting unfavorably against him and his administration. Who do they think they are? What do they do with all this info they gather? People should be outraged!

SCPD

From CBS News 'Political Hotsheet':

I'm not surprised. We reap what we have sown. Republicans have played fast and loose with the facts, and really took it off into the deep end in Obama bashing. It only stands to reason that the Democrat side would counter by taking it off the deep end.

And here I sit, wondering when people will grow up.

Someday, just once, I would like to see a presidential race that just sticks to reality.
Are you not outraged that this administration would encourage people to report their neighbors or anybody who is speaking out against them? Is this the face of the New American Dictatorship?

The Watchers are Watching You! Report your neighbor today to the Dictatorship! Warning to the press...If we don't like what you report you too will be reported and shut down!

Paid for by Obama For President 2012.com

Highpockets

Has there ever been any other President in the history of this country thats ever done anything like this before? I can't believe this is America! We have a President who gathers info on those who oppose him? We have a President who has tried to shut down a news organization for reporting unfavorably against him and his administration. Who do they think they are? What do they do with all this info they gather? People should be outraged!
I told you this guy is a far left radical liberal progressive, who wants to change this country to his way of thinking, they want to control your life. This green energy they push, how many wind mills would it take to power NY City, where would they put them, Central park? These new light bulbs they are pushing suck. I wonder how many mpg his limo and the new bus he has get, do as I say, not as I do...

SCPD

I agree Highpockets....We should all be ashamed that we have let the government have so much control over our lives. Thomas Jefferson must be spinning in his grave right now! Its utterly amazing to me that there are so many people in this country who are willing to give up their freedom in exchange for free hand outs and a security blanket.

The Government is not the solution...its the problem! -Ronald Reagan

Highpockets

I agree Highpockets....We should all be ashamed that we have let the government have so much control over our lives. Thomas Jefferson must be spinning in his grave right now! Its utterly amazing to me that there are so many people in this country who are willing to give up their freedom in exchange for free hand outs and a security blanket.

The Government is not the solution...its the problem! -Ronald Reagan
And you have people out there that will sell their soul for him, I had to put chicken wire over the front of my TV so I won't throw something through it when I watch The Five, Bob Beckel drives me nuts. See his new one, he won't get involved in the talks on Solyndra, he says he needs real proof there is a problem, hello!!!!

Last edited:

SCPD

And you have people out there that will sell their soul for him, I had to put chicken wire over the front of my TV so I won't throw something through it when I watch The Five, Bob Beckel drives me nuts. See his new one, he won't get involved in the talks on Solyndra, he says he needs real proof there is a problem, hello!!!!
Bob Beckels a boob. But then again Im never paying much attention to what the man says....Im to busy staring at Kimberly G's legs.lol.That women is HOT!....sorry I digress!

Highpockets

Bob Beckels a boob. But then again Im never paying much attention to what the man says....Im to busy staring at Kimberly G's legs.lol.That women is HOT!....sorry I digress!
I even noticed she wears Laboutin Shoes (red sole) going at about 3-5 hundred a pair, or they could be Jimmy Choo's. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.