IMPD On Illegal tac frequencies 156Mhz

Status
Not open for further replies.

k9xyz

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
Should have known

I do not see any police agencies fined.
Fact is there are more FCC rules that go ignored and unenforced than are enforced.
For example very few police agencies ever say thier call sign even though they are suppose to either verbally or in morse code, only a few do this. If you tired to enforce every single minute law there would be NO way they could do it.
Why does EVERY state have several hams that get "FCC" in thier vanity call and then go around pretending to be the FCC??

SCPD

QRT
I never said I did and it sounds to me you’re just jealous I know there are sevral hams that are ticked we got those calls to dam bad get over it.

k9xyz

Banned
NOT concerned

I'm not concerned with your call but you ARE NOT the FCC, I'll bet you drive a dark colored crown vic with antennas all over it too right??? along with your technician class ham license.

These wannabees kill me it's hillarious!!

jerk

w8fcc said:
I never said I did and it sounds to me you’re just jealous I know there are sevral hams that are ticked we got those calls to dam bad get over it.

Why, it sounds stupid not matter they reason, and sounds like you are on some power trip or let's fool the unsuspecting public trip.

But that does not give you reason to act/impersonate like you are the local FCC agent... which from time to time on this thread you certainly act like you are impersonating one.

And it's probably time for this thread to be locked.

jerk

k9xyz said:
I'm not concerned with your call but you ARE NOT the FCC, I'll bet you drive a dark colored crown vic with antennas all over it too right??? along with your technician class ham license.

These wannabees kill me it's hillarious!!
He is a wannabe, but in what I'm not sure. One thread he's the expert on MECA. This thread he's the expert on illegal radio transmission. And yea, I'd expect him driving a Crown Vic with lights and radios, and four-corner strobes. A vest hanging in the back, and a Badge with the his FCC call sign like they sell in QST magazine.

AL

k9xyz

Banned
I know

I was wondering about the second by second updates on meca. This is public record, when they switch we'll all know it really doesnt need daily updates.
Glad I'm not the only one that has noticed this.

SCPD

QRT
you Amature Extra class think your ther sh** but your not and NO I dont have a car with stuff all over it get over your self and you are right the thread needs closed from jerks like you

k9xyz

Banned
At least I paid

Hey I paid money to be on this site, you haven't

jerk

w8fcc said:
you Amature Extra class think your ther sh** but your not and NO I dont have a car with stuff all over it get over your self and you are right the thread needs closed from jerks like you

You make it too easy sometimes... You take this too serious, and I'm sure you have the same approach to life. Lighten up, it's only a hobby...

But I went ahead and reported it to the Moderator asking that it be closed.

Last edited:

W9NES

To Whom It May Concern.The matter of IMPD has been taken care of from other sources inside IMPD and they have pulled all of the" illegal radios out of the officers Police Cars".A wriiten order came down from the Chief of IMPD before the new Mayor took over as the "Head of IMPD"I have been told from "reliable sources inside IMPD" that this has been taken care of and there is a internal investigation currently on going to the complaints that have been received by IMPD from other agencies that have heard the"Illegal Radio Traffic".

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.