Incorrect Info for Calhoun Co. AL

Status
Not open for further replies.

trace1

Recently the database for Calhoun County AL had been updated showing the Calhoun County Sheriff Car-To-Car frequency of 155.0700MHz with PL Tone of 136.5. This is incorrect the correct PL Tone is 179.9.

Also the new update shows the City of Oxford Fire Dispatch on the frequency of 158.8350MHz with PL Tone of 186.2. This is also incorrect as they use no Tone on the Page-Out/Dispatch frequency.

Both of these entries are actually listed under "Calhoun County" and not under the respective cities they represent.

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
The way to get this corrected is to go to the county page and hit the SUBMIT tab on the upper right. A ticket will be created to go to the DBAs

best regards..Mike

trace1

The way to get this corrected is to go to the county page and hit the SUBMIT tab on the upper right. A ticket will be created to go to the DBAs

best regards..Mike

I'm well aware of how to SUBMIT information to the database, as I have done so in the past. However after that info was submitted back then it was listed in the incorrect "mode" and after recontacting the DBAs it was NEVER corrected...

But thanks just the same though.

loumaag

Silent Key - Aug 2014
Well, thanks to you also; however, the way to be ignored completely is to post changes to the DB here in the forums. I have no information about what are posting about, but this is not the way to get anything corrected. If the regional DB Admin has not changed the data, there must be a reason, if you feel that you have correct information I would suggest you contact the DB Admin directly. If that doesn't work, then contact the Lead DB Administrator, but posting here in the forum isn't going to change anything in the DB.

RomeRon

Opening this page

Opening this page, AVG popped up with this, does anybody know what it is .

Attachments

• 2011-09-26_0940.png
    2011-09-26_0940.png
    30.3 KB · Views: 439

loumaag

Silent Key - Aug 2014
Looks like a false positive to me. That gif has been in place on the RR servers for years. I have no idea what "Luhe.HTML.PicScript.A" is. Apparently only AVG is the only product out there reporting this.

RomeRon

Looks like a false positive to me. That gif has been in place on the RR servers for years. I have no idea what "Luhe.HTML.PicScript.A" is. Apparently only AVG is the only product out there reporting this.

After posting this I went to Goole and it seems to be something to do with AVG, It has just now started popping up. I have a Neat Works Scanner and AVG finds "Luhe.HTML.PicScript.A" in it. I have searched Google
for "Luhe.HTML.PicScript.A" and nothing comes up.

Status
Not open for further replies.