Indiana Lifeline and Statflight

Status
Not open for further replies.

rogersjoey6

Trying to listen to the lifeline and statflight helicopters that come into hancock and shelby county Indiana on major medical calls on my uniden BCD325P2, I scan the hancock and shelby county law enforcement and fire and ems channels and when ever I scan when there is a major emergency they say the helicopter is on "JMA 1, 2,3.. ect." for landing zone and other info I'm not sure what talkgroup I need for the ability to here the the traffic

Help is greatly appeciated

INDY72

Monitoring since 1982, using radios since 1991.

rogersjoey6

Indiana Project Hoosier SAFE-T (P-25) Trunking System, Statewide, Multi-State - Scanner Frequencies That is where you will find all the Mutual AId TGs in use.

And IU LifeLINE Dispatches on VHF analog in INDY, and a few other places, for the rest of the State you can hear them on the ERS TRS using DMR.
Stat EMS also on VHF in INDY and a couple other places, and again, uses the Mutual Aid TGs, and all Helos use Flight Watch.TG

So I believe I won't be able to here DMR on my uniden BCD325p2 correct? Or can I go to marion county on freescan and upload the p-25 system?

INDY72

The P-25 is statewide.. Go look and see it is the SAFE-T that Hancock, and Shelby are on. Go to the Database and go to IN, and Marion County to see the VHF for IU LifeLINE and STAT EMS.. and go to the statewide listings for Medevac Helos for more.

rogersjoey6

The P-25 is statewide.. Go look and see it is the SAFE-T that Hancock, and Shelby are on. Go to the Database and go to IN, and Marion County to see the VHF for IU LifeLINE and STAT EMS.. and go to the statewide listings for Medevac Helos for more.

Okay, I think I have the right Idea, but I am new to this, I have the safe-t upload to my scanner for hancock county and I assume the "Medevac Helos" are the JMA channels?

INDY72

Common/Shared (Statewide) Scanner Frequencies and Radio Frequency Reference
Marion County, Indiana (IN) Scanner Frequencies and Radio Frequency Reference
Read the information on the SAFE-T page in the database.
It tells what the TGs are.
The MA are Mutual Aids. the letter in front is the region.
IMA1 would be region I Mutual Aid 1 etc....
The database is where you need to go to look for everything first. It is what this website is all about.
http://redirect.viglink.com/?format...ioReference.com Forums&txt=Frequency Database

Status
Not open for further replies.