Introduction and request

Status
Not open for further replies.

corbintechboy

Premium Subscriber
Glad you got it working.

I went ahead and bought PlanePlotter. AZ is who I be :D. I might get a box for data, not that hooked yet. :D

D

DaveNF2G

You've gotten a lot further than I have with Windows 7x64. My new W7 machine is pretty much useless for SDR.

D

DaveNF2G

I'm disposing of the Windows 7 machine. I can't do what I got it for, so it's junk to me.

I am back up on the XP laptop, but uploading only while I work out some data issues here.

My data for MLAT? I never see any MLAT plots on my screen, so I did not think it was doing anybody any good.

AlertNewEngland

Premium Subscriber
In your Logs folder, you'll find a file with a name like multilat.log. In there you'll find how many packets your installation responded to each request for data with.

Is there a way for the regular unwashed masses to know if they're contributing? I've been running B3 for a week or two now and not sure if my data is making a difference.

D

DaveNF2G

Interesting. Even in upload only mode, my station is responding to MLAT requests.

This is good news. Now I don't have to worry about depriving the network of a useful ground station.

MikeMike

Premium Subscriber
Great to see new sharers...

Dave, thank you for continuing to feed as it appears you help with my mlats.

It's also great to see some new sharers and ground stations pop up here in the New England area.

Are those that share as ML, Jv Ep active in this conversation? I'd love to see one of two of them turn into ground stations as I'm starting to get jealous of all the green around the Boston area! ;)

Regardless, I think that we are making progress which is exciting to see.

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.