Iphone Mobile Scanner updated - No Oakland PD Feed anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Excusame

Itunes just updated the Mobile Scanner App on my iPhone. There is no longer the Oakland, California PD feed. Wass up with that?

Thanks all

korpseofdeath

Ok nice. I have my other secondary radio's here now, I just need to get some more wire for the antenna's and for the PC, and i'll be having it running and broadcasting probably just about New Years. The feed will consist of the new Oakland Fire & PD + the new TAC, Service, and Dispatch Patch's.

kma371

QRT
Wirelessly posted (iPhone 3GS: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8B117 Safari/6531.22.7)

Excusame said:
AWESOME and very much appreciated................. Thank you!!!! Will Apple "identify" the need for the app update??

Depends which app your using. I use scanner911 which updates the feeds each time it loads.

cousinkix1953

I guess those idiots didn't bother read the manuals which come with their scanners!

It is federal crime to use police scanner traffic for profit ($$$) or personal gain (committing a crime). How long until the FCC pulls the plug on this illegal .99 cent charge? There is a reason why you don't pay $$$, for the privilege of listening to live feeds on this website. The owners know the law...

burner50

The Third Variable
Database Admin
I guess those idiots didn't bother read the manuals which come with their scanners!

To which idiots are you referring? The Volunteers who provide the equipment and bandwidth to provide the feed for free?

It is federal crime to use police scanner traffic for profit ($$$) or personal gain (committing a crime). How long until the FCC pulls the plug on this illegal .99 cent charge? There is a reason why you don't pay $$$, for the privilege of listening to live feeds on this website. The owners know the law...

Please link to the laws that were broken.

There is no law that prohibits people from charging for a software download.
There is no law that prohibits re-broadcast of open airwaves on the internet.

If you do not like the current setup, feel free to stream your own scanner.

Status
Not open for further replies.