IPTV

jazzboypro

Premium Subscriber
Hello all,

I just cancelled my cable TV service with my current provider so i have only internet access with them now. I am looking for a reliable IPTV service provider. Any suggestions ?

many thanks
73 de VA2FCS

BinaryMode

Github has many m3u lists to chose from... Google dork the following:
Code:
site:github.com m3u

I use the free and open source Windows program IPTVnator coded in Electron to watch free streams like Pluto and what have you. Lately I've been binge watching Mythbusters reruns and watching Garfield & Friends and Heathcliff. LOL Seems like just yesterday...

An m3u stream can be played back in software like Jellyfin. I prefer it over Plex... Jellyfin can be installed to an Nvidia Shield. But that may be overkill. I saw in the news a month or two ago that those cheap Android TV boxes phone home to China... Probably better off throwing Android on a Pi or one of the cheaper equivalents.

Edit -

Git stands for Global Information tracker. Now you know...

jazzboypro

Premium Subscriber
Github has many m3u lists to chose from... Google dork the following:
Code:
site:github.com m3u

I use the free and open source Windows program IPTVnator coded in Electron to watch free streams like Pluto and what have you. Lately I've been binge watching Mythbusters reruns and watching Garfield & Friends and Heathcliff. LOL Seems like just yesterday...

An m3u stream can be played back in software like Jellyfin. I prefer it over Plex... Jellyfin can be installed to an Nvidia Shield. But that may be overkill. I saw in the news a month or two ago that those cheap Android TV boxes phone home to China... Probably better off throwing Android on a Pi or one of the cheaper equivalents.

Edit -

Git stands for Global Information tracker. Now you know...
Thanks for the info. I will check it out