BCD436HP/BCD536HP: Is there a way?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vpasq

I just bought a BCD436HP and love it, especially the quality of decoding P25 in my area. A prior owner of A BCD396XT and a Home Patrol 1, thought there would be obvious similarities in programming as compared to the HP1, but I am having some troubles and am looking for answers/advice.

First (and most important): I can't seem to find way to "add to favorites" using the scanner instead of software like you could do on the HP1. Am I missing something? For instance, if I find a system from the database, or even further a department in a system, and I wanted to create a favorite while holding I. The system or Dept, on the HP1 you could "add to fav" from a menu, but I couldn't find such a feature I. The 436hp. I can believe they would not have that function on a newer model, but I am sure I am missing something. I tried using the manual and the "easier to read........... Manual as well" but no luck. So, can someone instruct me? Please.

Second, quick keys are giving me another problem. I set a quick key for a system mad it shows and a I figured how to select it, but I also set quick keys for departments, and if I figured how to see them, but could not figure how to select or deselect a department quick key, only the system itself. So, some advice or instructions would be appreciated.

Many thanks in advance for any assistance that can be provided.

vpasq

Wow, 120 views and no one has any answers for me? There must be at least one experienced 436HP user in those 120. Please some one take a moment and give me a response. I would appreciate it.

buddrousa

Premium Subscriber
I think what you are trying to do is this.
1 .NO 1 E YES
this will turn on or off in System 1 Department 1 ect.
1 .NO 1.NO 1 E YES
would turn on or off Channel 1 in System 1 in Department 1

Voyager

MENU button
MANAGE FAVORITES
NEW FAVORITES LIST

(optional: ADD CURRENT dB CHANNELS) to add your current list of scanned items to the FL.

If you want to add a currently monitored channel to a FL, hit the ENTER button, and select ADD TO FAVORITES LIST.

Status
Not open for further replies.