Votes: 2 4.8%
  • No

Votes: 31 73.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake68111

I knew as soon as the SDS100 dropped, I'd be getting it (got it 3 days after shipments started). It was so hard not to "jump" when the SDS200 came out because the wonder of whether or not a 500 is in the works. It is getting harder and harder everyday to not buy it but my overthinking is getting the best of me. Main purpose is form factor, for me. The HP form factor is not my favorite and would choose the 200 over it, however, a "old school, base looking" model I would definitely choose over the mobile-esque 200 (if the day of that ship hasn't completely sailed). Thinking I may not be the only one in this conundrum, maybe a poll will help treat my (and hopefully others) illness. Help me out.​

TailGator911

Silent Key/KF4ANC
I've got GAS (Guitar Acquisition Syndrome) and have had it for years. I hear it's incurable. Now, I suppose my scanner addiction could be called SAS (Scanner Acquisition Syndrome). It seems to be getting worse as the years go by. There is nothing for it, except, of course, to buy the latest and greatest new scanner. I fear I may eventually get into the hard stuff, like Motorola APXs. I hope not. Pray for me.

Seriously, tho, there are worse things in life.

JD
kf4anc

PS - Paul, I think he is in the late stages of SAS, where you yearn for scanners that are but a figment of your imagination.

Jake68111

What is a SDS500?
See. LMAO! It's this that keeps me wondering. Ugh. I've been around long enough to know that if the comment were made in person, I'd probably laugh before yelling AHHHHHHHH! LOL

Seriously, tho, there are worse things in life.
Yes, there are more pressing things in life. I'd have to try to convince the wife though. Maybe a poll on excuses that have worked on significant others?!? :)

USPilot

Premium Subscriber
Yes... I have a test unit right now. It has a washer/dryer/microwave/toaster oven/blender/coffee maker/nail clipper feature and a dog walker otion.

But still no Bluetooth or USB -C connectors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

iMONITOR

Silent Key
Premium Subscriber
1554769290115.png

Lindsay is going to have to install some larger hard drives to store this thread!

Last edited:

CQ

I don't see it on my "sources" list any more so I say no now. They were correct on the 100/200 and EU versions as well.

MtnBiker2005

Premium Subscriber
You need to look little harder!
Butel website still showing it.
Check the page title or page source code.

ARC536 software for Uniden USDS100 SDS100 SDS200 SDS500 SDS100E SDS200E SDS500E BCD536HP and BCD436HP scanners UBCD436HP UBCD536HP UBCD3600XLT Sentinel HomePatrol Home Patrol free demo software Uniden 436 536 HP
https://www.butel.nl/products/arc536/arc536.html

mule1075

Feed Provider
You need to look little harder!
Butel website still showing it.
Check the page title or page source code.

ARC536 software for Uniden USDS100 SDS100 SDS200 SDS500 SDS100E SDS200E SDS500E BCD536HP and BCD436HP scanners UBCD436HP UBCD536HP UBCD3600XLT Sentinel HomePatrol Home Patrol free demo software Uniden 436 536 HP
https://www.butel.nl/products/arc536/arc536.html
Guess I missed it it does not come up on my phone and I have not been to the butel site in months. That is until just now and it does not show on my phone so out of sight out of mind.

MtnBiker2005

Premium Subscriber
On your smartphone...
Go to the link I posted above and select to save that page as a bookmark. Before saving it you will see the page title with all those models listed.
(That’s what I did on my iPhone just now for the above post)
You should be able to see the same info on your smartphone.

mule1075

Feed Provider
On your smartphone...
Go to the link I posted above and select to save that page as a bookmark. Before saving it you will see the page title with all those models listed.
(That’s what I did on my iPhone just now for the above post)
You should be able to see the same info on your smartphone.
Thanks but really don't want it on my phone. Quit using butel products still have a few registered versions but went on to bigger and better things.

Last edited:

radio3353

There will always be new scanners. So, what is the purpose of this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.