Isightbb/Comcast

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dispatch2323

Premium Subscriber
ugh is right..they never sent me an email that I needed to change my email address...I had to call...I'm not sure how long insight will let us keep our accounts

Thayne

I feel sorry for you all; I am so glad I dumped comcast and never looked back.

trido

Retired
Premium Subscriber
Thayne said:
I feel sorry for you all; I am so glad I dumped comcast and never looked back.
We are lucky down in Southern In we stayed INSIGHT plus we have another choice if needed WOW cable.
Real lucky i say such a small area and to have TWO cable providers plus ATT keeps telling me Southern in will get ATT uverse some day

kb9sxk

trido said:
We are lucky down in Southern In we stayed INSIGHT plus we have another choice if needed WOW cable.
Real lucky i say such a small area and to have TWO cable providers plus ATT keeps telling me Southern in will get ATT uverse some day

I am so monumentaly unhappy with WOW, that I am without words.

GTO_04

dfoutch said:
Note that most Emails @insightbb.com are changing to @Comcast.net. I changed mine 3/26.

df

I got an e-mail from Comcast about that and it said that the E-mail addresses were not going to be changing any time soon. So when does this happen? Or more accurately, when do I have to change it by?

GTO_04

WA9JGB

Premium Subscriber
GTO_04 said:
I got an e-mail from Comcast about that and it said that the E-mail addresses were not going to be changing any time soon. So when does this happen? Or more accurately, when do I have to change it by?

GTO_04

I received my email yesterday. It's a very easy painless 5 minute thing.

bessiedawg

We changed our e-mail today. So far everything works. We did have some problems with the billing transition. However I will say that everyone in their office tried to be quite helpful.

Internet has been down more since we went to Comcast.

Status
Not open for further replies.