ISP Mustangs

Status
Not open for further replies.

W9NES

US 41 between Terre Haute and Vinceness always have ISP or other Law Enoforcement patroling in either direction north or south.I -465 and I -70 is very active with ISP watching for speeders during any time of the day in the Dist 52 coverage area.

xx8josh9xx

US 41 between Terre Haute and Vinceness always have ISP or other Law Enoforcement patroling in either direction north or south.I -465 and I -70 is very active with ISP watching for speeders during any time of the day in the Dist 52 coverage area.
Yes, unfortunately =( i want to ride in one of these mustangs.....thank i could job shadow one of them HAHA!?!?!

Viper43

BTW, besides the Mustangs Dist 51 or 52 dose have a black Charger, they did a traffic stop on Mt Comfort Rd and I70 the other night.

V

GTO_04

BTW, besides the Mustangs Dist 51 or 52 dose have a black Charger, they did a traffic stop on Mt Comfort Rd and I70 the other night.

V

"Hey, does that have a Hemi in it?" Some police package Chargers make do with the 3.5L V6. Have to save fuel.

I heard a few reports of an ISP Charger roaming Marion Co. (District 52) interstates. There could very well be one in District 51 also.

As far as districts, see the following map:

http://www.in.gov/isp/2382.htm

GTO_04

Last edited:

W9NES

see GTO O4 post and click on the link for ISP Districts.If you will check out the map Dist 32 is Terre Haute Post and Dist 35 is the Evansville Post which covers Knox.County

Viper43

Not sure, it was getting dark and I was trying to keep from running over rubberneckers who acted like they never saw a traffic stop before.

BTW, New Palestine is getting a new car or two in the next week or so, I'm curious to see what they get, they have one Charger, wonder if the new one will be one too.

V

"Hey, does that have a Hemi in it?" Some police package Chargers make do with the 3.5L V6. Have to save fuel.

I heard a few reports of an ISP Charger roaming Marion Co. (District 52) interstates. There could very well be one in District 51 also.

As far as districts, see the following map:

http://www.in.gov/isp/2382.htm

GTO_04

AK9R

Lead Wiki Manager and almost an Awesome Moderator
Super Moderator
BTW, New Palestine is getting a new car or two in the next week or so, I'm curious to see what they get, they have one Charger, wonder if the new one will be one too.
Brownsburg got four of them, I think. Reports from the police chief are that the Chargers are noticeably more fuel efficient than the Crown Vics. Important with gas prices so high.

I had a chance to talk to a Brownsburg officer one day while he was sitting in his car. Something above and behind his head caught my eye. Gee, I never would have thought to mount the assault rifle to the headliner. ;)

garryd451

Pokagon, Michigan, half way between Niles and Dowa
From the South Bend Tribune

ISP Mustang patrol uncovers drugs, driving offenses
SBT 24/7 Report

Indiana State Police’s High Performance Vehicle Mustang Patrol unit surprised drivers this past weekend. The unit patrolled the area due to increased traffic from the Notre Dame-Purdue University match up, officials said. Officers in the patrol area wrote nearly 1,000 tickets and 76 warnings.

State Police say one stop resulted in more than just a ticket or a warning. Sarah Shaw, 26 of Fort Wayne was stopped for speeding when officers discovered 127 grams of marijuana and 247 grams of cocaine in her rental car. Shaw and her three passengers were arrested on felony drug charges.

State Police report most weekend patrols that impact Notre Dame traffic usually result in driving related offenses

Status
Not open for further replies.