June Monthly Meeting

Status
Not open for further replies.

woodyrr

Since nobody has started a June thread and since I wanted to try out some of the new forum features, I decided to kick this one off. I tried to tag this thread with "Central OK Meeting", but I'll have to wait until it posts to see if it worked.

This month, I'm unable to attend on either June 3rd or 4th. Otherwise, any day is good. I have no preference for location except reasonably convenient for all attendees and quiet.

EDIT: OK I see the little tag: Now what? :confused:

Last edited:

SABRE46

Gone to Tulsa for the OSFA convention tomorrow. Will be back Saturday or sunday if I go to Joplin to see some family. Other than that, 2nd and 4th tuesdays as usual for me are out. No airplanes outside either so I should be able to make this one:cool:

NRutt2005

Well I hope we can meet maybe before June 18th. I haven't been able to come to a meeting since like Jan. I would like to make it before I head out of state for a month in a half on an internship. so pretty much any night before June 18th works great for me.

fireant

Now the question is where are we going to met? Last two times we have gone north once and central sort of west last month. Any suggestions? Kind of been craving some chinese food myself but am up for anything as long as I don't have to take a loan out to eat there.

fireant

woodyrr

I really like a Chinese buffet. That is one place that I never seem think about at suppertime.

I'd suggest the good old Golden Palace here in MWC, but almost all of you come from north and west, so I'm just as happy easing the meeting place toward that direction.

EDIT: OK. I see the tag. It's at the bottom of the page. I wonder what it does.

Last edited:

fireant

How about the chinese buffet place on classen and NW 23rd its always pretty good?

fireant

KX5MOT

Dang, chinese sounds good, you guys should try on a Thursday sometime so i can make it again, i really miss the meetings, plus i have a new toy to show off.

woodyrr

I have no objection to Thursday evening, although it would probably have to be the 12th to accommodate NRutt2005. I also know that canders2 has indicated a recurring wed and thu conflict.

I also have no objection to 23rd and Classen.

NRutt2005

Either, Thursday the 12th work great for me or the 17th. If we do thursday hopefully KX5MOT could make it. I think 23th and Classen is good. just which day should we meet?

woodyrr

Either, Thursday the 12th work great for me or the 17th. If we do thursday hopefully KX5MOT could make it. I think 23th and Classen is good. just which day should we meet?

Let's try it. If this Thursday turns out not to be a good day, an "official" meeting can still be scheduled on a convenient Tuesday or Wednesday. KX5MOT said that he would like to meet on a Thursday so he and I are going to meet at the Asian Super Buffet and NW 23rd and Classen this Thursday the 12th at 7:00 PM. All radio types are encouraged to attend :)

KX5MOT

Its at the intersection of NW 23rd and classen at 1133 nw 23rd, across from the gold dome on the NE corner next to the walgreens or cvs or whatever it is.

Last edited:

LindaFarrell

There is a new one open on second floor at Crossroads Mall called Chinese Super Buffet. Lunch buffet is $6.25 and dinner buffet is $8.25. I'm not recommending it because I've never been there. Just got flyer and menu in mail this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.