Just Heard Union County Mutual Aid Testing on UTAC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Analogrules

They were on 472.875 MHz (Utac 6 according to the DB), however they clearly indicated it as "Utac 46", rather than Utac 6. Should Utac 6 be renamed as Utac 46 in the DB?

GTR8000

NY/NJ Database Guy
Database Admin
They were on 472.875 MHz (Utac 6 according to the DB), however they clearly indicated it as "Utac 46", rather than Utac 6. Should Utac 6 be renamed as Utac 46 in the DB?
Not before further research is done to confirm that NJ UTAC 4-8 are in fact UTAC 44-48.

I just did that research (didn't take long), and based on what I can find they are indeed mislabeled in the RRDB. Given that the nationwide UTACs are 41-43, the natural extension of those for the NJ UTACs would be 44-48.

I'll submit the update.

kd2pm

TETRA Techie
Premium Subscriber
I can confirm they no longer use UTAC6 but now called UTAC 46. Anything designated in the T-Band is also called 5TACXX. There are also UTACXXN and UTACXXS depending if its going to be used in the north or south regions of the state. itac channels are now called 8TAC, etc...Let me know if you need the list for updating.

Analogrules

Just curious with summer beach season approaching, are there a set of common/shared interop frequencies similar to UTAC for the Ocean, Atlantic, Cape May County southeast region?

Status
Not open for further replies.