Kansas City area Depart. of Conservation fregs.??

Status
Not open for further replies.

talkpair

In looking over their license, there's also a repeater on 170.425, as well as 151.325.
In the past, I've heard the 151.325 frequency referred to as 'common', or 'common D'.

I really don't know a lot about MSCC's operations.......i.e..........how they are dispatched, etc.

Occasionally, I've heard them calling on highway patrol's frequencies to run license plates, etc.
I really don't recall ever seeing more than one antenna on an MSCC vehicle, so maybe a few are equipped with low band.

The Odessa repeater is probably the next closest to you........same frequencies of 151.4, 151.325.
In addition, it has a 151.190 assigned.

In looking over their district map, it doesn't appear that the MSCC's areas are divided up along the same lines as the highway patrol troops.

talkpair

Talkpair, what does MSCC stand for?

Sorry I used that abbreviation........it's "Missouri State Conservation Commission"................something I just made up years ago when I used a index card file to record scanner data.

I'm sure it's not even "official"........They probably use something like MDoc or MODOC.

mgolden2

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPod; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8B117 Safari/6531.22.7)

Yesterday heard 2 peopke talking. One of them said he was in Clinton and headed for the dam. The other soumded like he was the supervisor, said he had some paperwork to do and would be in the fiwld later

talkpair

If the number of car-deer accidents I'm hearing on the law enforcement channels is any indicator, there should be a good deer harvest this season.

In looking over the Department of Conservation's licenses, it appears they're pretty much finished narrowbanding.

Thanks Gregg for the DCS info......I don't have anything to capture that info.
I'd be interested in any tone info anyone has for 151.19, and 151.325 for north or the river, as well.

conrad314

151.4000 (d503)

I monitored all the conservation channels this weekend, only one was constantly active for me.

The 151.4000 (D503) was filled with trespassings, deer checks, and other chatter in the Oak Grove, Sibley, Odessa areas.

Status
Not open for further replies.