Kansas City, MO

Status
Not open for further replies.

princssfws

Premium Subscriber
Anyone know anything as to why this feed has been offline for several days? Or if it has moved how I might access the new location? I am very new to this and have much to learn. :) Thanks

princssfws

Premium Subscriber
Kc

Thanks so much for your reply. I did already read that info and should have been more specific. I know KC is switching systems and am curious if it is due to something of this nature; ie maybe feed provider's scanner isn't compatible with trunking, is KC doing maintenance, etc. Just wondering any details, again as I am very new to this and trying to "self teach" myself about the different scanners and radio systems in place.
Again, thanks so much for taking the time to help.

PVPD730

Premium Subscriber
Thanks so much for your reply. I did already read that info and should have been more specific. I know KC is switching systems and am curious if it is due to something of this nature; ie maybe feed provider's scanner isn't compatible with trunking, is KC doing maintenance, etc. Just wondering any details, again as I am very new to this and trying to "self teach" myself about the different scanners and radio systems in place.
Again, thanks so much for taking the time to help.

KCMO went P25 last year. RF on the old EDACS system was completely shut down a few months ago. Based on the feed description, it looks like the provider streams the new digital system (when the feed is online and operational). Who knows...it could be down for computer/equipment issues. My suggestion would be to contact the feed provider directly to see what's going on: Duke106 RadioReference.com Member Profile.

Status
Not open for further replies.