kc8onr's Desk

Status
Not open for further replies.

durango5550

Booger D.
Hello all!

It's been a long time since I have updated and equipment has come and gone. I'll warn ya now there is nothing cool and exciting or anything to drool over. Anyway here are the pics I'll let them speak for themselves.

Equipment that I have :

Uniden 396T ( supplying the Belmont County Law Enforcement Feed )

Regency 10ch ( old school )

realistic patrolman Pro-77a 8ch ( newer old school )

Motorola VHF Astro saber ( for Ham and Misc use )

The feed computer was a old Point of sale machine from a JC pennys store that closed and I got for free :)

Well that wraps it up ..... nothing to see here , let's move along :)
Enjoy
Dan

Attachments

• desk 3.jpg
    desk 3.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 1,221
  • desk 2.jpg
    desk 2.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 1,207
  • desk 1.jpg
    desk 1.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 1,213

durango5550

Booger D.
How is the monitor on the right mounted?

I took the mount off of the monitor and flipped it over , Bolted it to the desk. I did this so I could have more room on my desk for both keyboards. The only thing is there is a zip tie in the back to keep the monitor pointed up , because with the mount upside down the monitor would just face down. Id like to do it to my other Monitor but the mount is different.

Thanks for the comments guys , I am hoping to get a few new unidens in the future to add to the collection.

Dan

firetaz834

An idea which might work for you is to get a kVM switch, that way both computers could work off of 1 keyboard and mouse. I have that on my desk and it works great.

durango5550

Booger D.
I have a KVM under the desk if you look close :) just dont like it , need to find one that I can have the switch in a easy to reach spot.

I was in a tinkering mood :)

Status
Not open for further replies.