Kent County Arc996 file needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

wb3j

Hello all....

I'm having difficulty with my BC996T hearing the trunked systems and it was suggested that I ask if anyone has a ARC996 .mem file for Kent County they would share.

I'm in Clayton.....having problems with either programming or equipment. Conventional systems work ok, but I'm not able to hear any local PD or State PD. I'm sure it's my errors, but if anyone can help, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks....

Jim
wb3j

h8tdigitalradio

Feed Provider
Hello,

You should be able to import Kent County into ARC996 from the RRDB since you are a premium subscriber. Import the system and the TGs you want to monitor, then load to radio. I don't use ARC996 so I have no .mem file to share.

If you know how to use Control Channel Only Search, set up a Custom Search Range for CC Only, and see if you can Trunk 868.9000 MHz, the Control Channel for Kent Co.

Dave AKA The Tripzter

doctordave

Jim,

I don't use the ARC software - instead I use the free/included software from Uniden. It works perfectly well for my needs. If you ultimately decide to go this route, I can email you files for NCC, Kent & Sussex to get you started.

Status
Not open for further replies.