Kettering Med/Sycamore DMR

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigJimbo

Premium Subscriber
I have a BCD436HP with the DMR upgrade. Recently did the firmware upgrade and 8/8/16 database update and all is good.

Scanning Hospitals and not receiving KMC/SMC Security DMR via the full database. It is listed in the database, but when I scroll to the category in the scanner itself, the 2 entires that are listed in the DB are NOT in the list on the scanner. It jumps from the old KMC VHF frequency (which has been inop for years) and goes to Miami Valley Hospital Paging.

I have a Tytera MD-380 sitting right next to it and it's receiving it just fine...

Any ideas why this would show on the RR database, but NOT be in the full database in the actual scanner?

n8dhw

Premium Subscriber
I see what your talking about. Perhaps Uniden's system for compiling the weekly database updates is still behind in terms of DMR entries.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

n8dhw

Premium Subscriber
BTW what Color Code are they running on there repeaters? I don't see it listed in the database just there talkgroups.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

BigJimbo

Premium Subscriber
Dave-

A friend of mine has that info. I should have it later tonight and will post it here as soon as he gets back to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.